- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Heart beat monitoring system
The sensor detects the person heartbeat and converts it into electrical signals and pulses. The signals are amplified using a signal conditioning circuit and processed by a controller, in this case Arduino Nano.
The pulse sensor is therefore able to record heart rate and heart rate variability (HRV) and can be connected directly to, for example, an OpenBCI.