- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Heart beat monitoring system
In this project we will see how to build a heart rate detection system, we use a pulse sensor and an OLED display, all controlled by an Arduino Nano. The sensor detects the person heartbeat and converts...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Pro Mini + Pulse Sensor + OLED = Arduino Controlled Heart Rate Monitor
Inspired by a Star Trek Tricorder, the maker has converted a handheld gyroscopic toy into an original handheld Arduino controlled heart rate monitor. The device consists of an Arduino Pro Mini with a pulse sensor and an OLED display stuffed...
- Posted 5 years ago