- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Heart beat monitoring system
In this project we will see how to build a heart rate detection system, we use a pulse sensor and an OLED display, all controlled by an Arduino Nano. The sensor detects the person heartbeat and converts...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Pro Mini + Pulse Sensor + OLED = Arduino Controlled Heart Rate Monitor
Inspired by a Star Trek Tricorder, the maker has converted a handheld gyroscopic toy into an original handheld Arduino controlled heart rate monitor. The device consists of an Arduino Pro Mini with a pulse sensor and an OLED display stuffed...
- Posted 4 years ago