- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Heart beat monitoring system
In this project we will see how to build a heart rate detection system, we use a pulse sensor and an OLED display, all controlled by an Arduino Nano. The sensor detects the person heartbeat and converts...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino Pro Mini + Pulse Sensor + OLED = Arduino Controlled Heart Rate Monitor
Inspired by a Star Trek Tricorder, the maker has converted a handheld gyroscopic toy into an original handheld Arduino controlled heart rate monitor. The device consists of an Arduino Pro Mini with a pulse sensor and an OLED display stuffed...
- Posted 4 years ago
Easy Pulse Plugin: open source Arduino compatible oxymeter
Yesterday we talked about Hackaday Prize 2015, here’s one of the really interesting projects presented: an open source Arduino compatible PPG Oxymeter. Good luck to Rajendra Bhatt! Easy Pulse Plugin is an open-source pulse sensor based on...
- Posted 7 years ago