- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Heart beat monitoring system
In this project we will see how to build a heart rate detection system, we use a pulse sensor and an OLED display, all controlled by an Arduino Nano. The sensor detects the person heartbeat and converts...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Pro Mini + Pulse Sensor + OLED = Arduino Controlled Heart Rate Monitor
Inspired by a Star Trek Tricorder, the maker has converted a handheld gyroscopic toy into an original handheld Arduino controlled heart rate monitor. The device consists of an Arduino Pro Mini with a pulse sensor and an OLED display stuffed...
- Posted 4 years ago
Easy Pulse Plugin: open source Arduino compatible oxymeter
Yesterday we talked about Hackaday Prize 2015, here’s one of the really interesting projects presented: an open source Arduino compatible PPG Oxymeter. Good luck to Rajendra Bhatt! Easy Pulse Plugin is an open-source pulse sensor based on...
- Posted 8 years ago