- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
HACKADAYPRIZE: Leavening Cell
You can help him with your vote!
Leavening cell suitable for leavening at the best and at a constant temperature of about 26 ° C to 28 ° C of the sourdough, used to obtain: Bread, Focaccia, Pizzas, Brioches, Desserts, Large Leavened (Colomba, Pandoro, Panettone, etc).
The structure is made with 20×20 aluminum profiles that are normally used to make 3D frames, CNC, etc. TThe profiles are held together with aluminum angulars for 20×20 profiles. In the inner wall of the cell and in the upper part, I fixed a metal grid (it can be of any material as long as it has a certain rigidity and can withstand at least up to 40-50 ° C). As a heating element, I used a heated 50-watt cable, 6 meters long normally used to heat aquariums and terrariums. The heated cable is fixed to the metal grid by means of plastic clamps.
For the covering of the aluminum frame I used 6 mm thick wooden panels, the inner walls were covered with heat-reflecting insulating material (or the common aluminum roll fixed with double-sided adhesive tape). For the temperature control of the leavening cell, I used a double timer with relay output and a thermostat with a probe. Internally, at the top, I inserted a 12VDC LED lamp. On the front panel, in addition to a double timer and a thermostat, there is also a general on/off switch, an on/off button for the lamp. At the top, hidden from view, I inserted a low voltage power supply (12 VDC) and the relative wiring. On the back, there is a general 220VAC power outlet with an illuminated switch and a fuse.
HOW TO VOTE
- First off you have to register:
go on https://hackaday.io, and click on the “Join Hackaday.io” button:
- Insert your email address and the password for your new account:
Then click on “Sign up”
- Customize your profile:
Compile all required fields, click on
The “save your profile” button and Go ahead specifying what you’re Interested in.
- In your email box, look a for an email by “Hackaday.io”, click on the “Verify email” button.
- Finally, go to https://hackaday.io/project/164233-leavening-cell and like the project
Thank you very much!