- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!
The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail participate to The 2019 Hackaday Prize
If one has the possibility to relax and maybe doesn’t have to get behind the wheel for a while, the evenings outside call for cocktails that will combine the pleasure of the alcohol with the refreshment coming from some ice cubes. If we go to the bar, we’ll find a bartender juggling with the tumbler, so to serve us our favorite drink. On the other hand, if we are at home with friends, we have asked a friend who is adept at preparing drinks or to roll up our sleeves and get down to do it ourselves. There is also a third possibility, indeed a futuristic one, but one that has already been experimented in some clubs, pacifically “invaded” by robotics: to rely on a cocktail-making machine. Things like this do exist in the professional world, but can also be self-built, by showing our determination as makers!