- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Father and Son wish you a Maker Christmas and a Hacker new year (in Dancing LEDs)
OMG. This project needs to be backed even only for the AMAZING song this father and son put together.
Bluetooth hackable Christmas lights. Hassle-free setup and easy-to-use smart phone app. Any light, any color, any time.
Creating amazing, dynamic holiday displays is about to get a lot easier. Dancing LEDs are strings of vibrant, energy efficient lights controlled by a smart phone app with an extensive library of free and low-cost light sequences. Any light on the string can be any color at any time. With 16 million colors and up to 4,000 lights per controller the creative possibilities are endless.
via Dancing LEDs by Jarrod Eliason — Kickstarter.