- Wireless Power TransferPosted 20 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015
Did you follow the recent Google I/O conference? No? Don’t worry, here are the news announced during the keynote!
- Android M: of course, the new incoming release of Android OS. Most exciting features will be on the “App permission” panel, to help choosing the data permission each app is allowed to, and a smart battery management that uses the smartphone sensors to detect when “it is stagnant”, so reducing the background activity to save battery.
- Android Pay: Google mobile payment system
- Android wear: new updates, including an “always On feature” to keep info on an active but low consumption black and white screen
- IoT: as we have already announced, Brillo will be the new Android based OS dedicated to IoT devices, specifically optimized for low memory footprint and low consumption applications.
- Other stuff, like the offline google maps, a new Google photo app, new developer tools including a Cloud test Lab to test your application on 20 different system to evaluate any possible bug and a new interface for Google Now personal assistant.
- Virtual reality, pushing on Cardboard and the education market
- Android Nanodegree, a $200 course through Udacity to learn everything about Android
Did i forgot anything? you can check here: Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015