- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015
Did you follow the recent Google I/O conference? No? Don’t worry, here are the news announced during the keynote!
- Android M: of course, the new incoming release of Android OS. Most exciting features will be on the “App permission” panel, to help choosing the data permission each app is allowed to, and a smart battery management that uses the smartphone sensors to detect when “it is stagnant”, so reducing the background activity to save battery.
- Android Pay: Google mobile payment system
- Android wear: new updates, including an “always On feature” to keep info on an active but low consumption black and white screen
- IoT: as we have already announced, Brillo will be the new Android based OS dedicated to IoT devices, specifically optimized for low memory footprint and low consumption applications.
- Other stuff, like the offline google maps, a new Google photo app, new developer tools including a Cloud test Lab to test your application on 20 different system to evaluate any possible bug and a new interface for Google Now personal assistant.
- Virtual reality, pushing on Cardboard and the education market
- Android Nanodegree, a $200 course through Udacity to learn everything about Android
Did i forgot anything? you can check here: Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015