- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015
Did you follow the recent Google I/O conference? No? Don’t worry, here are the news announced during the keynote! Android M: of course, the new incoming release of Android OS. Most exciting features will be on the...
- Posted 8 years ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world. Plus: it’s fully open source. The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources...
- Posted 10 years ago