- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015
Did you follow the recent Google I/O conference? No? Don’t worry, here are the news announced during the keynote! Android M: of course, the new incoming release of Android OS. Most exciting features will be on the...
- Posted 7 years ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world. Plus: it’s fully open source. The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources...
- Posted 9 years ago