- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
What makes it stand out from other boards?
- You can be writing code just a few minutes after unboxing
- Uses much less power than Linux boards (like the Raspberry Pi), so will run for longer on batteries
- Loads of IO pins, with multiple I2C, SPI, USART, and Analog Inputs and Outputs
- It can be used as an IO board for your PC, Mac or Raspberry Pi – there’s no need to program it first.
- Event-based programming allows different bits of code to be used together much more easily.
- You can debug by inspecting variables as the code is running.
- Simply Copy + Paste different bits of code together to create your project.
Here are the main features:
“The Language of the Web” is used everywhere – your laptop, phone, TV, and the servers that power the internet. With Espruino you can use it on a low power microcontroller too!
Espruino is an interpreter. It gives you instant feedback so you can view and modify your program while it is running
Fully Open Source
Hardware (CC-BY-SA), software (MPLv2), and documentation. Add functionality, tweak it, or just browse and see how it works.