- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Erle Robotics launches B2B services to spread robotic intelligence into companies
Erle Robotics today announced the worldwide release of its B2B robotics services aimed at industries, governments and institutions.
After two years providing brains for robots and tools for developers, the announcement comes with a display of some selected public projects that they have completed. Among the success cases presented are contracts with defense agencies including DARPA, corporations including Bosch and Academic Institutions.
The two-year-old robotics startup has led the fast development of Linux drones and robots powered by the Robot Operating System (ROS). Recently it launched revolutionary robot enablers, such as the PXFmini, a 69€ electronics board that contains more than 10 sensors aimed at building autonomous robots. Technology that not long ago, would cost tens of thousands of €.
The offered services will be:
Robotics project scoping
Robot system design
Robot Operating System
Robot Operating System 2
HW/SW interface experts
Source: Services | Erle Robotics