- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
A dog detector with Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence
Youtuber Ryder Calm Down loves dogs very much and has decided to build a system, based on artificial intelligence, that can identify the passage of a dog. Specifically, after identifying it, a megaphone will shout the phrase “I like your dog!”.
The system is simply based on a Raspberry Pi and its camera. The Raspberry runs YOLOv3, an artificial intelligence program, which is pre-trained to recognize and detect a wide range of particular objects and animals.