- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 8 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
A dog detector with Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence
Youtuber Ryder Calm Down loves dogs very much and has decided to build a system, based on artificial intelligence, that can identify the passage of a dog. Specifically, after identifying it, a megaphone will shout the phrase “I like your dog!”.
The system is simply based on a Raspberry Pi and its camera. The Raspberry runs YOLOv3, an artificial intelligence program, which is pre-trained to recognize and detect a wide range of particular objects and animals.