- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A dog detector with Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence
Youtuber Ryder Calm Down loves dogs very much and has decided to build a system, based on artificial intelligence, that can identify the passage of a dog. Specifically, after identifying it, a megaphone will shout the phrase “I like your dog!”.
The system is simply based on a Raspberry Pi and its camera. The Raspberry runs YOLOv3, an artificial intelligence program, which is pre-trained to recognize and detect a wide range of particular objects and animals.