- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Theremin based on Arduino Uno
The theremin is an electronic musical instrument, the oldest known that does not involve physical contact of the performer with the instrument. In fact, the sound is obtained by waving the hands near its two antennas.
Open Theremin is an Open-Source hardware implementation based on Arduino Uno. Together with Arduino, a Shield was built in which there are 4 potentiometers and the connections for the two antennas. For those wishing to replicate it, Gerber files are available for free.