- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Theremin based on Arduino Uno
The theremin is an electronic musical instrument, the oldest known that does not involve physical contact of the performer with the instrument. In fact, the sound is obtained by waving the hands near its two antennas.
Open Theremin is an Open-Source hardware implementation based on Arduino Uno. Together with Arduino, a Shield was built in which there are 4 potentiometers and the connections for the two antennas. For those wishing to replicate it, Gerber files are available for free.