- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Theremin based on Arduino Uno
The theremin is an electronic musical instrument, the oldest known that does not involve physical contact of the performer with the instrument. In fact, the sound is obtained by waving the hands near its two antennas.
Open Theremin is an Open-Source hardware implementation based on Arduino Uno. Together with Arduino, a Shield was built in which there are 4 potentiometers and the connections for the two antennas. For those wishing to replicate it, Gerber files are available for free.