- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 16 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Theremin based on Arduino Uno
The theremin is an electronic musical instrument, the oldest known that does not involve physical contact of the performer with the instrument. In fact, the sound is obtained by waving the hands near its two antennas. Open...
- Posted 2 years ago
The real open source Theremin on Arduino
Open.Theremin is an open source hardware and software project by Urs Gaudenz of Gaudi Lab with the aim of building the next digital generation of the legendary music instrument developed in the ’20s by the Russian inventor professor...
- Posted 8 years ago
Tsunami, open source Arduino signal generator on Kickstarter, last week!
The Tsunami is a powerful and flexible signal generator built on the Arduino platform. It’s the best way to get started experimenting with analog signals, and a great tool for a huge variety of tasks, too Based...
- Posted 9 years ago