- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
EasyEDA – Online PCB design & circuit simulator for all platforms
EasyEDA is a free, zero-install, Web and Cloud-based EDA tool suite, integrating powerful schematic capture, mixed-mode circuit simulator and PCB layout in a seamless cross-platform browser environment, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists.
Features for PCB Layout function:
Cool Schematic Capture
Draw schematics quickly using the available libraries on browser. Seamless automatic upgrades.
Clever Spice Circuit Simulator
Verify analog, digital and mixed signal circuits with spice subcircuits and models!
Online PCB Design
With multiple layers, thousands of pads, you could still operate quickly and layout smoothly.
Import PCB and Schematic files
Import your designs from Eagle, Altium, Kicad and LTspice
Other nice features are:
Invite colleagues and partners to collaborate in electronics engineering design. Collaborate and comment on designs easily with public or private, Access Controlled, project sharing options.
Tap into the power of the Cloud: access Open Source modules developed by thousands of electronics engineers.
Share your schematics and PCB
Share designs easily with public and secure private project sharing and Access Control options.
So far there have been 41417 hardware Projects developed on EasyEDA!