- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDE
Getting to know and evaluate the software offer for PCB, in order to choose the best one for our needs. Designing an electronic board is a considerable and varied effort, both in terms of board design,...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
DIY a Sigfox Open Source Breakout Board to Send Data to Azure IoT Hub
Using a Raspberry Pi mini PC the project published to the Hackster.io website shows the process of creating the Internet of Things breakout board from scratch to soldering the Sigfox modem from Wisol then sending data to Azure...
- Posted 3 years ago
EasyEDA – Online PCB design & circuit simulator for all platforms
EasyEDA is a free, zero-install, Web and Cloud-based EDA tool suite, integrating powerful schematic capture, mixed-mode circuit simulator and PCB layout in a seamless cross-platform browser environment, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists. Features for PCB...
- Posted 5 years ago
An new browser based Electronics builder: EasyEDA
Another news received from our submit channel: EasyEDA launched their free, zero-install Web and Cloud based EDA tool suite, designed to give electrical engineers, educators, engineering students and electronics hobbyists an Easier EDA Experience. EasyEDA – Web-Based EDA,...
- Posted 7 years ago