- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
EasyEDA – Online PCB design & circuit simulator for all platforms
EasyEDA is a free, zero-install, Web and Cloud-based EDA tool suite, integrating powerful schematic capture, mixed-mode circuit simulator and PCB layout in a seamless cross-platform browser environment, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists. Features for PCB...
- Posted 7 years ago
Top 15 Facebook Open Source Projects You Must Know and use for your Maker’s projects
Facebook contribution to open source can be largely categorized into Mobile, Web, Back-end and Infrastructure. Top open source projects made in these categories are: Mobile: Buck Buck is a high performance build system for Android that encourages...
- Posted 8 years ago