- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
DIY Relativty Open Source VR Headset
Relativty is an open source affordable SteamVR-compatible headset that can be made for around $100.
The Relativty VR headset uses a 3D printed frame to house a 2560 x 1440 LCD screen, together with a pair of 80mm Fresnel lenses to enable the image to be focused correctly. Control of the VR headset is provided by an Arduino Due combined with an MPU-6050 accelerometer, which feed head-tracking data to an external gaming system.