- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY Relativty Open Source VR Headset
Relativty is an open source affordable SteamVR-compatible headset that can be made for around $100. The Relativty VR headset uses a 3D printed frame to house a 2560 x 1440 LCD screen, together with a pair of...
- Posted 5 years ago
HTC, Valve Open Source Vive VR’s Tracking System For Third-Party Hardware
Similar to the open source Steam controller, Valve, along with partner HTC, is opening up the room-scale 3D tracking system of the Vive VR headset, which is a move that further brightens the future of the burgeoning...
- Posted 7 years ago