- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Desafio 100 Km Litro Challenge wants you to build an Open Source Car
The goal is to build a small car with very low petrol consumption. With 1 litre of petrol (or its equivalent in diesel or ethanol) cover the distance of 100 kms with a prototype built especialy for this endurance event. The vehicle must have a minimum weight of 225 kg.
Each team is given full scope to express their creativity as long as they follow the official rules of the challenge. We recommend to follow Open Hardware standards for the design of your vehicle. Take note that there is an award for the best design.
Students from all over the world are invited to join in !
See the rules of the competition here: http://www.100km1litro.com/rules