- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Desafio 100 Km Litro Challenge wants you to build an Open Source Car
The goal is to build a small car with very low petrol consumption. With 1 litre of petrol (or its equivalent in diesel or ethanol) cover the distance of 100 kms with a prototype built especialy for this endurance event. The vehicle must have a minimum weight of 225 kg.
Each team is given full scope to express their creativity as long as they follow the official rules of the challenge. We recommend to follow Open Hardware standards for the design of your vehicle. Take note that there is an award for the best design.
Students from all over the world are invited to join in !
See the rules of the competition here: http://www.100km1litro.com/rules