- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Desafio 100 Km Litro Challenge wants you to build an Open Source Car
The goal is to build a small car with very low petrol consumption. With 1 litre of petrol (or its equivalent in diesel or ethanol) cover the distance of 100 kms with a prototype built especialy for this endurance event. The vehicle must have a minimum weight of 225 kg.
Each team is given full scope to express their creativity as long as they follow the official rules of the challenge. We recommend to follow Open Hardware standards for the design of your vehicle. Take note that there is an award for the best design.
Students from all over the world are invited to join in !
See the rules of the competition here: http://www.100km1litro.com/rules