- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Renault TPMS Tyre Pressure Display
My wife drives a Toyota Auris Hybrid and sometime ago (winter I think) the TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) dashboard warning light came on. Unfortunately that is all the information the car gives – no indication...
- Posted 2 years ago
Oscilloscope + Accessories for Car Diagnosis
A sturdy aluminum case containing a four-channel oscilloscope (with 70 MHz bandwidth) and many accessories to perform over 80 types of measurements for car diagnostics. USB 2.0 interface for PC, the power supply is taken from the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Desafio 100 Km Litro Challenge wants you to build an Open Source Car
The goal is to build a small car with very low petrol consumption. With 1 litre of petrol (or its equivalent in diesel or ethanol) cover the distance of 100 kms with a prototype built especialy for this endurance...
- Posted 9 years ago