- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud.
Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint Cloud Slicer allows you to use Slic3r or Cura through a web based architecture and exploiting the extreme performances of their server farm, seamlessly. You can upload your files in the Cloud storage and access every file wherever you are. You can slice 3d model section really fast, download the g-code, without installing any software.
Then, by using your Astrobox connected to your printer, you can remotely control your 3d printer with any web connected device: mobile phone, tablet, desktop pc.
Moreover, if you have a spare linux embedded computing board, by following these instructions you can do your Astrobox by yourself.
Source: Wireless 3D Printing