- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
How to Speed Up 3D Printing By Exploiting the Cloud
Chinedum Okwudire, associate professor of mechanical engineering who directs U-M’s Smart and Sustainable Automation Research Lab, and his team have been experimenting with a new way of controlling 3D printers, where stepper motor commands (and other low-level...
- Posted 5 years ago
AstroBox Touch gives you the best 3D Printing experience possible
Astroprint has just revealed his new product on Kickstarter: The AstroBox Touch. Designed for 3D Printer Owners, Developers, and 3D Printer Manufacturers, AstroBox is a simple, powerful touchscreen that is wireless, cloud connected, and infinitely extensible with apps. Think...
- Posted 6 years ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 7 years ago