- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How to Speed Up 3D Printing By Exploiting the Cloud
Chinedum Okwudire, associate professor of mechanical engineering who directs U-M’s Smart and Sustainable Automation Research Lab, and his team have been experimenting with a new way of controlling 3D printers, where stepper motor commands (and other low-level...
- Posted 4 years ago
AstroBox Touch gives you the best 3D Printing experience possible
Astroprint has just revealed his new product on Kickstarter: The AstroBox Touch. Designed for 3D Printer Owners, Developers, and 3D Printer Manufacturers, AstroBox is a simple, powerful touchscreen that is wireless, cloud connected, and infinitely extensible with apps. Think...
- Posted 5 years ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 6 years ago