- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Circuit Stickers let’s you create circuits… with Stickers!
Crowdsupply is pretty famous for featuring amazingly creative -often open source – projects.
In this case, they’re presenting a very creative project of stickers that you can use to create simple circuits!
Circuit stickers are light, paper-thin and flexible circuit boards cut into small, fun shapes with anisotropic conductive adhesive on the back. The adhesive sticks to most surfaces and can be used with virtually any conductive materials as “wiring”– such as conductive threads and paints or even wires and aluminum foil from your kitchen.