- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Circuit Stickers let’s you create circuits… with Stickers!
Crowdsupply is pretty famous for featuring amazingly creative -often open source – projects.
In this case, they’re presenting a very creative project of stickers that you can use to create simple circuits!
Circuit stickers are light, paper-thin and flexible circuit boards cut into small, fun shapes with anisotropic conductive adhesive on the back. The adhesive sticks to most surfaces and can be used with virtually any conductive materials as “wiring”– such as conductive threads and paints or even wires and aluminum foil from your kitchen.