- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Play your Guitar with Arduino-powered Footswitch
As creator Franco Molina points out, there’s a lot to worry about when playing guitar in front of an audience. Actually playing is one thing, but you have to pay attention to the crowd, move around on...
- Posted 6 years ago
Circuit Stickers let’s you create circuits… with Stickers!
Crowdsupply is pretty famous for featuring amazingly creative -often open source – projects. In this case, they’re presenting a very creative project of stickers that you can use to create simple circuits! Circuit stickers are light, paper-thin...
- Posted 8 years ago