- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Circuit Scribe helps you Draw Circuits Instantly
Ok, this is not opensource but it’s a powerful tool for creatives and, as the kickstarter page explains, “with Circuit Scribe schematic sketches can become instant working prototypes. Our custom electronic components snap right in to your circuits.”
Circuit Scribe is a rollerball pen that writes with conductive silver ink. It makes creating circuits as easy as doodling.
via Circuit Scribe: Draw Circuits Instantly by Electroninks Incorporated — Kickstarter.