- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Barilla experiments with 3D printing Pasta
So, apparently, the Italian Barilla, world top pasta seller, is seriously embracing 3Dprinting to allow even more creativity in pasta design and also encourage on-site pastamaking vs packaging and global distribution. Did you ever thought distributed manufacturing could start from pasta?
Still, there is something appealing about Barilla’s idea of calling ahead to your Valentine’s Day dinner spot and arranging rose-shaped pasta noodles. Will that be enough to drive a shift in the food industry? Barilla hopes to have a prototype ready to pitch to buyers as soon as possible.
Photo from Geeks.com