- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Barilla experiments with 3D printing Pasta
So, apparently, the Italian Barilla, world top pasta seller, is seriously embracing 3Dprinting to allow even more creativity in pasta design and also encourage on-site pastamaking vs packaging and global distribution. Did you ever thought distributed manufacturing could start from pasta?
Still, there is something appealing about Barilla’s idea of calling ahead to your Valentine’s Day dinner spot and arranging rose-shaped pasta noodles. Will that be enough to drive a shift in the food industry? Barilla hopes to have a prototype ready to pitch to buyers as soon as possible.
Photo from Geeks.com