- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
3D Printed Pasta, a new contest by Barilla and Desall
SMART PASTA – 3D shapes with a purpose New food design contest on Desall.com: Barilla and Desall together for the creation of new pasta shapes with a fresh design and unprecedented potential, to be realised through the innovative pasta...
- Posted 6 years ago
Pasta maker Barilla to show off its 3D pasta printer at the Milan EXPO 2015
If you’re planning to visit Expo 2015 in Milan, Italy, don’t miss one of the most representative dishes of the italian cookings made by a dedicated pasta 3d printer, directly brought to the exhibition by Barilla,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Barilla experiments with 3D printing Pasta
So, apparently, the Italian Barilla, world top pasta seller, is seriously embracing 3Dprinting to allow even more creativity in pasta design and also encourage on-site pastamaking vs packaging and global distribution. Did you ever thought distributed manufacturing...
- Posted 9 years ago