- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Automatic control of blinds
This IoT home automation project allows you to have full control of your blinds from anywhere with the use of a photoresistor, a motor and a smartphone, you can adjust the blinds without actually having to get up.
As for the assembly it is necessary to insert the servo in the curtains in order to be able to control them. In this case we had to take out the twistcontroller inside the curtains and make a cut to hold the motor in place and pass the wires through. The motor must be fixed to the curtain rod to allow it to rotate. We use a continuously rotating servo and the IoT Wi-Fi Particle Photon module as a microcontroller.