- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Automatic control of blinds
This IoT home automation project allows you to have full control of your blinds from anywhere with the use of a photoresistor, a motor and a smartphone, you can adjust the blinds without actually having to get up.
As for the assembly it is necessary to insert the servo in the curtains in order to be able to control them. In this case we had to take out the twistcontroller inside the curtains and make a cut to hold the motor in place and pass the wires through. The motor must be fixed to the curtain rod to allow it to rotate. We use a continuously rotating servo and the IoT Wi-Fi Particle Photon module as a microcontroller.