- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Automatic control of blinds
This IoT home automation project allows you to have full control of your blinds from anywhere with the use of a photoresistor, a motor and a smartphone, you can adjust the blinds without actually having to get up.
As for the assembly it is necessary to insert the servo in the curtains in order to be able to control them. In this case we had to take out the twistcontroller inside the curtains and make a cut to hold the motor in place and pass the wires through. The motor must be fixed to the curtain rod to allow it to rotate. We use a continuously rotating servo and the IoT Wi-Fi Particle Photon module as a microcontroller.