- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 11 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
Automatic control of blinds
This IoT home automation project allows you to have full control of your blinds from anywhere with the use of a photoresistor, a motor and a smartphone, you can adjust the blinds without actually having to get...
- Posted 5 months ago
An e-ink frame with a quote of the day, every day
I was listening to Dale Carnegie‘s “How to stop worrying and start living” and thought I needed to be reminded once in a while of his good advice. But I did not want the wall...
- Posted 3 years ago
Have a Good Night Amazon Echo!
Are you worried about security and privacy issues of your Amazon Echo? Let see Shawn Hymel’s solution by creating and configuring a kill switch that is activated over IFTTT and a set of instructions to power-off the device. First of...
- Posted 5 years ago