- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
An e-ink frame with a quote of the day, every day
But I did not want the wall to have a bunch of framed quotations.
So I made this daily inspirational quotes frame, and placed it near my coffee machine.
Every morning, I’ll get a dose of caffeine and one good advice to practice during that day.
RIBBA was selected as I needed a nice frame for the display and have some space in the back for the components.
I have a bunch of quotations on my phone (that I add to once in a while) and it randomly picks one every 13th hour and displays it.