- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
An e-ink frame with a quote of the day, every day
I was listening to Dale Carnegie‘s “How to stop worrying and start living” and thought I needed to be reminded once in a while of his good advice.
But I did not want the wall to have a bunch of framed quotations.
So I made this daily inspirational quotes frame, and placed it near my coffee machine.
Every morning, I’ll get a dose of caffeine and one good advice to practice during that day.
RIBBA was selected as I needed a nice frame for the display and have some space in the back for the components.
I have a bunch of quotations on my phone (that I add to once in a while) and it randomly picks one every 13th hour and displays it.