- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
An e-ink frame with a quote of the day, every day
But I did not want the wall to have a bunch of framed quotations.
So I made this daily inspirational quotes frame, and placed it near my coffee machine.
Every morning, I’ll get a dose of caffeine and one good advice to practice during that day.
RIBBA was selected as I needed a nice frame for the display and have some space in the back for the components.
I have a bunch of quotations on my phone (that I add to once in a while) and it randomly picks one every 13th hour and displays it.