- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Wearable Electronic Badge
Here is a great project to undertake if you plan on going to a Hardware/Python meetup, or planning to go to your local Makerfaire. Make a wearable electronic badge, which is based on a Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 3 years ago
An e-ink frame with a quote of the day, every day
I was listening to Dale Carnegie‘s “How to stop worrying and start living” and thought I needed to be reminded once in a while of his good advice. But I did not want the wall...
- Posted 4 years ago