- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The goal of this project is to create a device that contains cereals and opens the cap to release part of the cereal and then closes it again. The user will only have to place their bowl under the preferred cereal and an artificial intelligence algorithm will detect the face and release the correct cereal.
The project is based on Raspberry Pi and the respective camera. The container cap will open through 4 stepper motors controlled by the respective ULN2003 drivers.