- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The goal of this project is to create a device that contains cereals and opens the cap to release part of the cereal and then closes it again. The user will only have to place their bowl...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Wire Fault Detector
The project is intended to detect the location of fault in underground cable lines from the base station to exact location in kilometers. In this circuit we are used an Arduino UNO, Relays, ULN2003A, LCD, LEDs,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Stepper Motor + Driver
Set consisting of a stepper motor driver based on the ULN2003 chip and a 4-phase stepper motor. Equipped with 4 status LEDs for each phase of the motor, the driver is controlled via the 4 input...
- Posted 3 years ago