- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A mechanical 7-segment clock
We are used to seeing clocks with 7-segment displays which, through the switching on and off of some LEDs, form the numbers. This project is different, in fact instead of the LEDs we find stepper motors that,...
- Posted 4 months ago
Automatic cereal dispenser with facial recognition
The goal of this project is to create a device that contains cereals and opens the cap to release part of the cereal and then closes it again. The user will only have to place their bowl...
- Posted 9 months ago
Wire Fault Detector
The project is intended to detect the location of fault in underground cable lines from the base station to exact location in kilometers. In this circuit we are used an Arduino UNO, Relays, ULN2003A, LCD, LEDs,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Stepper Motor + Driver
Set consisting of a stepper motor driver based on the ULN2003 chip and a 4-phase stepper motor. Equipped with 4 status LEDs for each phase of the motor, the driver is controlled via the 4 input...
- Posted 3 years ago