- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Stepper Motor + Driver
Set consisting of a stepper motor driver based on the ULN2003 chip and a 4-phase stepper motor.
Equipped with 4 status LEDs for each phase of the motor, the driver is controlled via the 4 input pins IN1-IN2-IN3-IN4 with Arduino / Fishino or other microcontrollers.
Power supply: 5 Vdc – 500 mA, driver dimensions (mm): 29x21x10.
Read more: Stepper Motor + Driver