- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Autodesk partners with Circuits.io for 123D Circuits
Autodesk partnered with Circuits.io (see the interview to circuits.io on Open Electronics) to create the first service to collaboratively edit and brew PCB Circuits:
Autodesk… Electronics… Really? YES. It is with great pleasure and excitement that we announce the launch of 123D Circuits – today!
At Autodesk we work hard to empower you with an ever growing lineup of free 3D tools. But why stop there? We were eager to help take your projects one step further. To do so, we teamed up with Circuits.io to bring you what we think is the very best electronics design tool on the market: 123D Circuits. But you don’t have to take my word for it, see for yourself…
Here are some of the most compelling features:
Virtual breadboard based design, allowing to build and experiment with circuits just as you would in real life.
You can add an Arduino to your design, and edit the code right in your browser.
Real-time and interactive simulation of both your Arduino code and the circuit attached to it.
Full collaborative editing (think of Google Docs for electronics).
Powerful yet easy component editor, making it super easy to add new components to the shared library.
Easily create beautiful circuit boards with: free text, b-splice silkscreen art, arbitrary board shapes, …
Ability to embed your design, including simulation on your blog or in an Instructable.