- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Autodesk launches Spark Investment Fund 100M for
Autodesk is launching a massive 100 Million fund to spur innovation in 3d Printing industry:
The Spark Investment Fund will invest in entrepreneurs, startups and researchers to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology and accelerate the new industrial revolution.
Autodesk encourages companies and individuals developing groundbreaking hardware, software, materials, marketplaces and maker spaces to apply for part of the Spark Investment Fund’s investment portfolio.
In addition to the financial investment, Spark Investment Fund recipients become part of the Spark partner program and have access to marketing and other developer services available to Spark partners.
via Fund | Spark.
Any project to submit?