- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Autodesk launches Spark Investment Fund 100M for
Autodesk is launching a massive 100 Million fund to spur innovation in 3d Printing industry:
The Spark Investment Fund will invest in entrepreneurs, startups and researchers to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology and accelerate the new industrial revolution.
Autodesk encourages companies and individuals developing groundbreaking hardware, software, materials, marketplaces and maker spaces to apply for part of the Spark Investment Fund’s investment portfolio.
In addition to the financial investment, Spark Investment Fund recipients become part of the Spark partner program and have access to marketing and other developer services available to Spark partners.
via Fund | Spark.
Any project to submit?