- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Autodesk launches Spark Investment Fund 100M for
Autodesk is launching a massive 100 Million fund to spur innovation in 3d Printing industry:
The Spark Investment Fund will invest in entrepreneurs, startups and researchers to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology and accelerate the new industrial revolution.
Autodesk encourages companies and individuals developing groundbreaking hardware, software, materials, marketplaces and maker spaces to apply for part of the Spark Investment Fund’s investment portfolio.
In addition to the financial investment, Spark Investment Fund recipients become part of the Spark partner program and have access to marketing and other developer services available to Spark partners.
via Fund | Spark.
Any project to submit?