- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Audio Injector Ultra Sound Card for Your Pi Now on Kickstarter
Flatmax Studio has just launched their latest board designed for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter: the Audio Injector Ultra Sound Card.
The board gives high fidelity input and output audio @ 192 kHz, is equipped with digital output (S/PDIF) and offers dual microphone capability. It uses premium components to ensure a low noise floor, low jitter and low harmonic distortion.
- Direct Inputs – Unpopulated Analogue Connectors (stereo RCAs provided)
- Direct Outputs – Unpopulated Analogue Connectors (stereo RCAs provided), Digital Optical SPDIF (Optical transducer provided)
- Potentiometer Inputs – Unpopulated Connectors and potentiometer (stereo pot. not provided).
- Potentiometer Outputs – Unpopulated Connectors and potentiometer (stereo pot. not provided).
- Microphone – 2x high-quality ultrasound (model – SPU0410LR5H) surface mount microphones populated
- Audio Codec – Cirrus Logic CS4265 stereo codec
- Sample rate – 192 kHz, 24 bit
- Jitter control – Low jitter clock oscillator
- Hardware Compatibility – Works with the Raspberry Pi 2, Pi 3, Zero, etc.
- Metal film capacitors in the line driver/receiver audio paths yielding low harmonic distortion levels.
- TI DRV632 line drivers on output giving 2Vrms (5.66 V peak-to-peak)
- Mute line driven outputs – for silence!
- Breakout pins exposing 5v, Rin/Lin, InGND, Rout/Lout, GND, Mute.
The Balanced Ultra board is an extra balanced HAT that can be added to the sound card. It appends the following specifications:
- Balanced line drivers (TI DRV632 5.66 V peak-to-peak)
- TI INA1650 balanced line receivers
- Output connectors – 1/4″ TRS connectors (unpopulated)
- Input connectors – 1/4″ TRS connectors (unpopulated)
A pledge of $19 US should get you one Ultra Sound card, while you’d have to spend $38 US for the Balanced Ultra board + Ultrasound card. For further information, you can refer to the Kickstarter page.