- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Arduino E-Z COMMS Shield: You Can Make Your Project Speak!
Patrick Mitchell from Engineering Shock is passionate about electronics and enjoys making projects for himself and others. His last project, launched on Kickstarter, consists of an Arduino based shield that lets you bring speech to maker projects...
- Posted 4 years ago
Audio Injector Ultra Sound Card for Your Pi Now on Kickstarter
Flatmax Studio has just launched their latest board designed for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter: the Audio Injector Ultra Sound Card. The board gives high fidelity input and output audio @ 192 kHz, is equipped with digital output...
- Posted 5 years ago