- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Artist releases World’s First Analog 3D Printer. Amazing.
3Dprint.com has a comprehensive coverage of this incredible piece of Low Fi art: a 3D printer that can print a vase – or in general symmetrical objects that you can create by a shape rotation:
Without a doubt, this is the most incredible 3D printer I have ever come across. It totally changes the artistic presence behind 3D printing, and shows that even though we are an advanced technological society, that relies heavily on electronic devices and sophisticated computer algorithms, there is still the possibility of creating machines like Bruin’s that rely on nothing but physics, and architecture alone.