- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Rainbow Coral – Interactive Art
Coral bleaching is one of the effects of global warming. The corals, once blooming with colours, are becoming pale, and reduced to white bones. The art pieces themselves were 3D printed corals, with LED strips inside it....
- Posted 2 years ago
Van Gogh-Powered Portrait Painter Robot
How many of you are using electronics to make art? Joe Salatino is one of them. Few days ago Arduino Blog posted Joe Salatino’s project: a robot capable to paint in an autonomous way, portraits. The painting robot...
- Posted 5 years ago
From drone racers to pinball: Maker Faire Bay Area 2016 doesn’t disappoint
SAN MATEO, Calif.—Maker Faire never gets old. While we only scratched the surface after a 90 minute walk through the fairgrounds, the drone racing was the coolest thing that we saw on Friday afternoon. Every 10 minutes,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Artist releases World’s First Analog 3D Printer. Amazing.
3Dprint.com has a comprehensive coverage of this incredible piece of Low Fi art: a 3D printer that can print a vase – or in general symmetrical objects that you can create by a shape rotation: Without a...
- Posted 8 years ago
The Matter Meter Wave: the Weirdest Open Source Hardware Project Ever
I spent ten minutes on the project page but, honestly, I still don’t really understand what’s all about: The Matter Meter Wave is different than other electronic devices because it engages the user with their surroundings and...
- Posted 9 years ago