- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Rainbow Coral – Interactive Art
Coral bleaching is one of the effects of global warming. The corals, once blooming with colours, are becoming pale, and reduced to white bones. The art pieces themselves were 3D printed corals, with LED strips inside it....
- Posted 1 year ago
Van Gogh-Powered Portrait Painter Robot
How many of you are using electronics to make art? Joe Salatino is one of them. Few days ago Arduino Blog posted Joe Salatino’s project: a robot capable to paint in an autonomous way, portraits. The painting robot...
- Posted 4 years ago
From drone racers to pinball: Maker Faire Bay Area 2016 doesn’t disappoint
SAN MATEO, Calif.—Maker Faire never gets old. While we only scratched the surface after a 90 minute walk through the fairgrounds, the drone racing was the coolest thing that we saw on Friday afternoon. Every 10 minutes,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Artist releases World’s First Analog 3D Printer. Amazing.
3Dprint.com has a comprehensive coverage of this incredible piece of Low Fi art: a 3D printer that can print a vase – or in general symmetrical objects that you can create by a shape rotation: Without a...
- Posted 8 years ago
The Matter Meter Wave: the Weirdest Open Source Hardware Project Ever
I spent ten minutes on the project page but, honestly, I still don’t really understand what’s all about: The Matter Meter Wave is different than other electronic devices because it engages the user with their surroundings and...
- Posted 8 years ago