|Base Dimension||8.82″ (32.31cm) x 5.25″ (13.33cm)|
|Full Length Extension (Up)||15.24″ (44.25cm)|
|Link Material||Anodized 6061 Aluminium|
|Communication||Connects directly to a computer’s USB port|
|Included Power Supply||12VDC 2.0A – (US, EU, UK or AU)|
|Board||1061_1 – PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor|
|Servo Motor||5x HiTec HS-645MG and 2x Hitec HS-65MG|
|Programming Resources||Phidgets Docs for the API|
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Arduino based 5-axis educational Robot Arm soon on Kickstarter by InnoTechnix
InnoTechnix produced MandleBot, a highly appreciated robotic arm used with teaching/educational or maker’s purposes.
Now, InnoTechnix is planning to launch by the end of August a new Kickstarter campaing to develop and build an improved version of the manufacturing robot dedicated to education. The robot will be bundled with a specific control software, Robotic Studio, developed by InnoTechnix to be used with their products. This new robot, called Maximo, will be controlled by Arduino and will have a laser cut body.
Follow us to have further updates!
In the meantime, a few specs on the award-winning robotic arm MandleBot:
Constructed out of aluminum and using only top quality components, we want to offer fans of 7-77 years of age, a range of specialized robots that are realistic, solid and aesthetic . Designed and assembled in Canada, the MandleBot is accessible to the general public, the first in a new series.
Inspired by NASA and sci-fi movies InnoTechnix wants to democratize access to robots, entertain fans of construction and technological games, to make young and old dream, and why not, create some kind of scientific or technological vocations among young people.
The MandleBot can be controlled manually or automatically by computer (Windows) from a USB port with software that we designed. Comes with drivers and software, just install the software and connecting the power cord and you’re ready to play!
For geeks, we also provide API (available for Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS and Windows CE) with full documentation (in English only) and code samples. In addition, updates and new features will be available on a regular basis.