- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
eduArdo Open Source Arduino Development Board
Olimex has recently launched eduArdu, an open source hardware Arduino compatible board specifically designed for education with plenty of buttons, LEDs, and sensors, as well as tutorials and samples source code to help young and older aspiring...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino based 5-axis educational Robot Arm soon on Kickstarter by InnoTechnix
InnoTechnix produced MandleBot, a highly appreciated robotic arm used with teaching/educational or maker’s purposes. Now, InnoTechnix is planning to launch by the end of August a new Kickstarter campaing to develop and build an improved version of...
- Posted 7 years ago