- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Apeiros is An Open Source Mobile Robot
Apeiros is a “low cost, open source, expandable, mobile robot that can be used for education, hobby and research related activities.”
I designed and validated a robot that was used as a tool for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and as a tool for swarm robotics research. I have done my best to design Apeiros, so that it is low-cost, flexible, and entirely open source. I have named my robot Apeiros because I believe that learning should be boundless!
via Apeiros – An Open Source Mobile Robot by Abraham L. Howell, Ph.D. — Kickstarter.