- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Motus open 3D gesture based interface for creators
This beautiful project just announced it will be open source if funded. Unfortunately enough, despite the quality of the campaingn, it looks like the road to making it is still a bit long. Motus is a, simple, elegant open...
- Posted 8 years ago
Apeiros is An Open Source Mobile Robot
Apeiros is a “low cost, open source, expandable, mobile robot that can be used for education, hobby and research related activities.” I designed and validated a robot that was used as a tool for teaching Science, Technology,...
- Posted 9 years ago