- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Motus open 3D gesture based interface for creators
This beautiful project just announced it will be open source if funded. Unfortunately enough, despite the quality of the campaingn, it looks like the road to making it is still a bit long. Motus is a, simple, elegant open...
- Posted 9 years ago
Apeiros is An Open Source Mobile Robot
Apeiros is a “low cost, open source, expandable, mobile robot that can be used for education, hobby and research related activities.” I designed and validated a robot that was used as a tool for teaching Science, Technology,...
- Posted 10 years ago