- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Anonabox Tor hardware router wants to protect your privacy online
The anonabox is looking for funds on kickstarter: The anonabox is an open source embedded networking device designed specifically to run Tor. It’s 100% Open Source and will help you control your privacy while using the internet:
The anonabox provides better security than most available products because it is completely open source, and open hardware. Anyone can audit and browse the code, or download hardware schematics. For this reason, it is guaranteed to be free from the documented back-doors and security flaws common to other commercially available routers. We welcome developers from around the world to create their own uses for the anonabox. We believe the device belongs to them and they are free to modify it any way they like.
via anonabox : a Tor hardware router by August Germar — Kickstarter.
Pingback: Links 20/10/2014: Cloudera and Red Hat, Debian 7.7, and Vivid Vervet | Techrights
Pingback: Tor Hardware anonabox Suspended on Kickstarter | Open Electronics