- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
An OpenSource powered Bitcoin ATM thanks to openPicus Flyport
Our friends at Openpicus just powered a super fast hack to create an Open Source Hardware powered ATM for Bitcoin! First in Italy.
How it works?
A banknote reader engine had to be interfaced to Flyport. The problem was that no documentation was provided so we spent 4 hours sniffing the protocol. At the end it was a serial protocol (CCTalk).
Then Flyport had to send data through HTTP to a remote server that converts the Euro value into Bitcoin at the current exchange rate. This was made in 5 minutes thanks to our new Http Library.