- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
An High pressure compressed air Kit for bicycles
I can tell you this is a funny project but I would totally see a manual pump that can fill your bike with compressed air and let you go.
Add high pressure compressed air to move your bicycle. The project I propose, is to validate the concept of bicycle running with compressed air at high pressure (210 bar = 3047 PSI). Most bicycles that we find in the community of makers operate with significant size cylinders. The use of high pressure will reduce the size in addition to increasing autonomy in addition to a more streamlined design.
The other point is to develop a low-cost air filling station. This autonomous station will provide compressed gas at high pressure (210 bar = 3047 PSI). It uses a modified manual pump for automatic function and a storage tank. You will only have to plug your bicycle over you, wait a few seconds for filling and voila.