- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
An Easy Temperature and Humidity for Raspberry Pi on Indiegogo
An open-source digital temperature and humidity sensor for Raspberry Pi that works using the serial port. The goal is to make an easy-to-use professional-grade alternative to the common DHT-22, which we see falls short on repeatability and userfriendliness. It also adds an ADC port to the RPi for an external signal.
Board files and firmware will be released on GitHub under the MIT license.
The project got already funded but you can still show your support for many days!