- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
An Easy Temperature and Humidity for Raspberry Pi on Indiegogo
An open-source digital temperature and humidity sensor for Raspberry Pi that works using the serial port. The goal is to make an easy-to-use professional-grade alternative to the common DHT-22, which we see falls short on repeatability and userfriendliness. It also adds an ADC port to the RPi for an external signal.
Board files and firmware will be released on GitHub under the MIT license.
The project got already funded but you can still show your support for many days!