- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Turn Any Decorative Thing Into IoT Device
In this project, we will see how to turn any decorative object into an IOT smart device. Specifically, a plant pot was chosen and it was transformed into a device that sends movement notifications.
The heart of the project is an ESP-01 WiFi module for wireless communication and a PIR sensor to detect movement. An FTDI converter was used for programming the microcontroller. Instead, the free IFTTT service was used to send notifications to the Smartphone.