- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Turn Any Decorative Thing Into IoT Device
In this project, we will see how to turn any decorative object into an IOT smart device. Specifically, a plant pot was chosen and it was transformed into a device that sends movement notifications.
The heart of the project is an ESP-01 WiFi module for wireless communication and a PIR sensor to detect movement. An FTDI converter was used for programming the microcontroller. Instead, the free IFTTT service was used to send notifications to the Smartphone.