- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Turn Any Decorative Thing Into IoT Device
In this project, we will see how to turn any decorative object into an IOT smart device. Specifically, a plant pot was chosen and it was transformed into a device that sends movement notifications.
The heart of the project is an ESP-01 WiFi module for wireless communication and a PIR sensor to detect movement. An FTDI converter was used for programming the microcontroller. Instead, the free IFTTT service was used to send notifications to the Smartphone.