- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Using a PIR motion sensor with Arduino
Detecting motion using PIR modules is straightforward due to their digital output and the ease of integration with Arduino. In this simple article from DigiKey, it demonstrates how to turn on an LED when a user...
- Posted 4 months ago
Turn Any Decorative Thing Into IoT Device
In this project, we will see how to turn any decorative object into an IOT smart device. Specifically, a plant pot was chosen and it was transformed into a device that sends movement notifications. The heart of...
- Posted 2 years ago
ESP32 with PIR Motion Sensor using Interrupts and Timers
This tutorial shows how to detect motion with the ESP32 using a PIR motion sensor. In this example, when motion is detected (an interrupt is triggered), the ESP32 starts a timer and turns an LED on for...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Your Christmas Shirt!
If you are searching for a cool project for Christmas, for sure it’s not like an amazing house light system, but instructables user Magesh Jayakumar has created something you’ll find inspiring: a wearable light system! Hello all,...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY an Interactive Kinetic Light Sculpture
The Shy Machine is a motion activated, sound reactive, environmentally adaptive and arduino-powered kinetic light sculpture. When it detects motion via a PIR sensor, the shell-like robot takes a reading of the ambient sound level using an...
- Posted 5 years ago
3D Printed Arduino Aperture Science Sentry Turret
Fans of Valve’s innovative and unique video game series Portal should check out a recent Instructables page published by a user called Stephen Gioiosa. As part of a maker course at the University of Florida, the Portal enthusiast 3D printed a...
- Posted 6 years ago